- Strawberry jam
- Good quality vanilla extract – couple of drops
- Lemon juice
- Cawston Press Sparkling Rhubarb
- Strawberries – to garnish
Mix the jam, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a glass and top up with the Sparkling Rhubarb, lots of ice and garnish with a strawberry.
- If there are lots of strawberry pieces in your jam it will need a really good mix/whisk to break the bits up.
- This recipe allows you to make two drinks from one can of Sparkling Rhubarb. Add more or less Sparkling Rhubarb depending on how you like the balance of the two flavours.